Permanent position: Our client, a leading general contractor based in the midwest, is looking for candidates to interview for an immediate opening for a Project Manager/Estimator in their Milwaukee, WI, office. This position will require 5+ years if preconstruction experience, RFQ and hard-bid estimating, take-offs and procurement. Salary range for this position is $65k/yr-$95k/yr depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Estimating Manager
Requirements for the Estimating Manager
- Prepares estimates with the proper level of detail for all design stages:
- Conceptual, Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Assists with maintaining the estimating cost data base to ensure costs are up to date.
- Manage the estimating team in the assembly and submission of bids.
- Consults with clients, architects, subcontractors, and material suppliers to discuss and formulate estimates, effect cost reductions, and resolve issues.
- Works with the Virtual Design (BIM) Department to utilize Revit or other programs in generating quantities as may be available from design models.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering field, or 8+ years experience in preconstruction bidding/estimating.
- Experience with commercial construction projects at a similar design/build or General Contracting firm.
- Experience using AutoCAD, Revit.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.