Contract position: Industrial manufacturer seeking a Regulatory & Agency Compliance Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be responsible for coordination of all new agency compliance projects for new and existing products. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field and five years of experience related to product safety agency compliance and component design. Additional responsibilities and requirements detailed below. Responsibilities for the Regulatory Compliance Manager
Requirements for the Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Coordination of all new agency compliance projects for new and existing products.
- Oversee changes related to safety for technical documents and quality inspection requirements
- Mentor and coach engineers on design criteria required for agency compliance
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical field.
- 5 years or more of experience in product safety compliance
- Experience with the following agencies required: UL, CSA, NSF, ATEX, IECEx, ABS, FM
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.