Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will provide test reports and logs, perform preliminary debug, and maintain inventory for test samples and instruments. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Execute RF/Antenna test plans, generate test report and logs, and perform preliminary debugs. Assist on desense tests. Perform verification tests on golden samples.
- Work with vendors for equipment or test system setup, calibration, or debugging, and maintain the calibration schedule for all instruments.
- Be responsible for OTA chamber calibration, maintenance, and debug. Chamber correlation tests. Perform Inventory tracking for all test samples and all equipment/tools/accessories for RF/Antenna Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 8 years of electrical troubleshooting, electrical assembly, and mechanical assembly.
- Familiar with RF and Antenna theory, and Wifi system is a strong plus. Experience in various Chambers, such as Satimo, Bluetest, ETS-Lindgen, GTS. Experience with bash scripting, Python, C, C++ is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.