Permanent position: Our client, a leading general contractor based in the midwest, is looking for candidates to interview for an immediate opening for a Project Manager in their Champaign, IL, office. This position will require a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and 5+ years experience managing commercial build projects in excess of $5 million. Salary range for this position is $85k/yr-$105k/yr depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Project Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Project Engineering Manager
- Project Financial Responsibilities
- Preconstruction Services
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer Relations
- Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Prior experience in budgeting, scheduling and const control with projects in excess of $5 million.
- Experience estimating and managing concrete, masonry, steel and carpentry components of general construction preferred.
- Working knowledge of any of the following software is a plus, CMiC, OnCenter, Timberline, PlanGrid, Revit and/or Bluebeam.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.