Permanent position: Our client, a manufacturer of precision machined components in Green Bay, WI, is currently seeking candidates to interview for an immediately needed CNC Programmer with FeatureCAM experience. Ideal candidates will have a mechanical engineering background and at least 3+ years experience in CNC Programming. Salary range is $65k/yr.-$85k/yr. based on experience.Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- Program and operate vertical and horizontal CNC milling machine and lathe centers in a precision metal cutting environment (Makino, Mori Seki, Haas, and Mitsubishi)
- Set up new fixtures and parts using dial indicators.
- Perform inspections using calipers, micrometers, etc. to verify conformance of machined parts to customer specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints, job orders, tooling instructions and customer specifications involving dimensions and tolerances
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and comply with all OSHA regulations, report safety issues, and use proper PPE
- Plans designs manufacturing processes in a manufacturing plant
- Specify, procure and deploy tooling for the machining of castings
- Deburr machined parts
- Associates Degree or higher, preferably in a manufacturing or engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in CNC Programming
- Knowledge of and ability to write G and M code.
- Prior experience working with any of the following: Fanuc, Mori Seiki, Haas, Mazak, OR Okuma CNC machinery.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.