Permanent position: Commissioning Engineer needed at a leading company located West of Philadelphia. Must have 3+ years related experience in commissioning, field service, startups, troubleshooting etc. Local candidates are preferred, relocation is not available. Base + overtime pay, bonus, company paid health benefits and 401k match is offered. 30-50% travel required. Responsibilities for the Commissioning Engineer
Requirements for the Commissioning Engineer
- Perform equipment startups for process gas projects.
- Ensure equipment is properly installed and running properly
- Be the first point of contact for Process Gas installations in terms of customer questions, operating issues, and requests for field service, repairs, or spare parts
- BS degree in Engineering required; Mechanical or Chemical engineering preferred
- 3+ years minimum related experience in field service, startups, troubleshooting, inspections, etc.
- Rotating equipment experience, especially in the oil and gas, refinery, petro-chemical, and/or power generation industry
- Ability to read drawings, P&IDs, wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, and other engineering documents
- 30-50% travel; including some international
- Base + overtime pay
- Annual bonus
- Company paid health benefits
- 401k match
- Company cell, computer and credit card
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.