Contract position: A Transmission Field Services Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Canton, OH area. This position is responsible for developing TFS work schedules. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
- Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor , verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOps.
- Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, KPI's, etc. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
- Bachelor Degree and 3 years' experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years' experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
- Electrical Engineering Technology or Electrical Engineering degree preferred. One-line experience and Protection and Control experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.