Permanent position: We are looking for a Building/Operations Engineer (Building/Facilities Maintenance) in Coral Gables, FL on a direct hire/permanent basis to assist in the operation and maintenance of various building systems and equipment of each property and become knowledgeable about engineering field responsibilities. Responsibilities for the Building Engineer
Requirements for the Building Engineer
- Assist with performing preventive maintenance and repairs on all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Perform general repairs, maintenance and replacement of building components
- Provide prompt and courteous response to tenant requests within the company guidelines
- Maintain ethical, professional and courteous relations with contractors and tenants.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 2+ years in a Building Engineering/Maintenance Engineering environment
- Knowledge and proper use of basic hand tools (i.e. socket sets, wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, hammers and saws)
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Great customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.