Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a Program Manager. This opportunity will be located in the Auburn Hills, MI area The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience as Program Manager and multiple product launches in the Automotive industry. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $80-100k depending on experience. Paid relocation is also available. Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Establish a consensus with the program team on roles and responsibilities, project objectives, and project goals.
- Understand the quotation package for the program and document the deliverables/exceptions to meet the customer's requirements.
- Monitor program costs and maintain controls to meet budgets.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with electric components is ideal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.