Substation Construction Inspector - well established power delivery service organization is seeking a seasoned Substation Inspector for a long term contract assignment. This position requires travel to project sites throughout the state of Georgia. Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Candidate will provide project inspection on new construction or minor modification projects - includes substation site development, substation construction, transmission line right-of-way clearing, and/or transmission line construction
- Inspection coverage on multiple projects is required, candidate will also assist project teams with construction related issues and assist other inspectors during heavy workload periods
- Working knowledge of specific types of high-voltage equipment and materials used in substation and transmission line construction required, voltage of the projects will be 12kv through 115kv
- AS degree or equiv work exp required
- 10+ years exp in transmission line or substation construction and/or design
- The following certifications and training is strongly desired: ITS Qualified Operator, S&C Circuit Switcher Training, OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Training, Georgia DOT Utility Flagger Certification, CPR/Standard First Aid
<Benefits for the Inspector
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.