Permanent position: Automation Engineer - Jacksonville FL. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a hands-on environment where they can take ownership for their area of the mill and be involved in supporting daily operations and maintenance projects and lead cradle to grave automation projects. Must be an excellent communicator, have strong initiative and work ethic. BSEE or BSEET desired. Relocation available.Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Basic troubleshooting of schematics, electrical diagrams and PLCs.
- Assist and support maintenance during troubleshooting with the ability to teach/train personnel.
- Ability to design controls, write PLC program logic and startup equipment for production use.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience.
- Heavy manufacturing experience.
- Full benefits, 401(k), bonus potential and relocation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.