Permanent position: Immediate need for a Project Manager for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Project Manager will direct, implement, and successfully execute completion of Engineering projects on time, on-budget, while meeting client requirements. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Develop and manage processes for optimal analysis and client/business requirements and results.
- Project management plan development via collaboration with customers and engineering team.
- Coordinate, implement, and execute completion of engineering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools and skills.
- Experience with process improvement techniques, budgeting development, and industrial experience through exposure to manufacturing and engineering assignments.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.