Permanent position: Immediate need for a Quality Engineer for a full-time opportunity in the Orange, CT area. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining quality protocols and methods for parts and products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Act as Supplier Quality Representative to qualify product release.
- First Article Inspection.
- PPAP part qualification.
- Complete shipping process documents.
- Nonconforming material processing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Experience with PMFEA, Process Flow, Process Control Plans, and SPC.
- Aerospace or aviation experience preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.