Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will be responsible for developing, maintaining & analyzing less complex outage and project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- With guidance, develop fully integrated P6 schedules for base and intermediate project/outage execution teams.
- Participate in the total project/outage planning process, verify progress and acquire information as required.
- Organize and assist with schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning ,and scheduling of assigned outages / projects.
- Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management. Associate's plus one year experience preferred. High School or GED and 2 years experience required.
- 1+ years experience in project/outage related work. Proficiency with MS Office tools, Primavera, P6 required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.