Contract position: A Reverse Logistics Program Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This position will partner with leadership, internal, and external teams to drive efficient processes and meet key performance indicators. No per diem available. Some travel will be required.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Manage vendor operations to meet all Reverse Logistics metrics as per agreement. Improve and document processes and implement to appropriate teams.
- Identify issues, bottlenecks, dependencies, and key decision points in the reverse logistics process and engage with internal / external partners to resolve issues.
- Ensure a consistent and timely completion of all launch readiness activities. Provide guidance, develop new processes, and track pre and post-launch performance measurements.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or a related discipline. Minimum of 5 years of project management and leadership experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations. Knowledge of Reverse Logistics experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.