Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a full-time role in the South Windsor, CT area. The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for quality assurance and quality systems applications to support production, product development, and supplier matters. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Ensure customer commitments are met with quality products and processes.
- Oversee, support and perform the testing and control of raw materials and finished product quality while ensuring compliance.
- Manage implementation of effective quality audits, including root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and corrective action
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Expert knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Thorough understanding and deployment of a QMS.
- Experience with PPAP, FMEA, Gauge R&Rs, and Process Control Plans.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.