Permanent position: Controls engineer needed for a client located just across the river from downtown Cincinnati. This is somone who has strong electrical technical skills and has an eye for continuious improvement. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Test, troubleshoot and provide maintenance for current PLC's
- Monitor and improve production metrics.
- Manage equeipment upgrades as well as improvements to machinery.
- Helps manage capital projects and directs hourly employees.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering is desired.
- Allen-Bradley PLC experience.
- Business and project management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.