Permanent position: Production Supervisors needed for an excellent opportunity to get in with a fantastic company! Supervisors have a unique opportunity to implant the company's mission and values daily, facilitate change, and to mentor and develop their employees. This position is directly responsible for the productivity of the hourly workforce. The Supervisor ensures that goals and standards are met and that accuracy is achieved. Only 2nd shift opportunities available at this time!Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Responsible for maximizing productivity while showing continuous improvement in scrap, safety and quality objectives in a team-based environment.
- Ensure that the production lines are run efficiently at all times with the correct amount of employees.
- Suggest possible production process improvements.
- Supervise activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products.
- Interprets, applies and enforces all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts and safety rules.
- Ensure that the production floor is clean at all times.
- Ensure that the quality, rotation and accuracy policies are being adhered to at all times.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience in any of the following: Supervision, Management, Food Quality/Production.
- 2 - 4 years of production experience in a food manufacturing or plant environment!
- Ability to make decisions quickly, while remaining able to prioritize ever changing tasks.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Able to build rapport with hourly employees & co-supervisors.
- Large company with room for advancement!
- 401k plan with company match.
- 3 different healthcare plans to choose from!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.