Permanent position: Exceptional opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager with experience in the automotive industry. As the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance departments to support production requirements. The role is also responsible for the development of engineering and maintenance management staff to ensure that production and customer objectives are met. Excellent Benefits!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Develop and improve manufacturing methods and processes based on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement principles
- Oversee the planning and design of manufacturing plant floor layouts and equipment for efficient production.
- Lead 5-7 full-time Manufacturing Engineers and Maintenance Management staff including Controls, Weld Engineering, and Mechanical Maintenance Management
- Understanding of Product Launch
- 5+ years experience in automotive manufacturing
- Proven ability to identify and implement manufacturing process improvements
- Experience conducting time studies and other relevant process analysis
- Knowledge of ISO/TS16949
- Company provides benefits, 401K match, paid vacation, Holidays.
- Get off the road! Minimal / extremely limited travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.