Permanent position: Engineering client has an immediate need for a CAD Technician. This is a full time opportunity located in Lawrenceville, GA. The ideal candidate should be proficient with either AutoCAD or Microstation and have experience designing waster and wastewater plants. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Focus on the production of design phase deliverables including reports, design manuals, plans and profiles, sections, details and specifications.
- Utilize AutoCAD to design plant and site layouts.
- Compose correspondence, proofread documents, and effectively communicate with supervisors, other technicians, and clients.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in CAD drafting or design is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microstation, and GIS mapping.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Public Works projects, Water and Wastewater Plant design experience preferred, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.