Permanent position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Wichita, KS to work at an aerospace manufacturing company. This a direct hire role with a great organization that provides relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Investigating and analyzing assembly areas to determine the best manufacturing process, which will ensure total quality.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, and safety to achieve positive efficientresults in all areas; constantly utilize best practices.
- Ensure standardized work documentation is up-to-date. Implementing newmanufacturing processes and technology.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products includingestablishing goals, training team members and evaluating results. Workingclosely with engineering to evaluate new product designs formanufacturability
- Working with QA, develop and implement corrective action for root causeanalysis of problems.
- Champion process improvement activities in all areas of operations.Working with production personal to identify potential areas ofimprovement.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent Manufacturing Engineering experience required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer with a degree, OR 10+ years with no degree
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly and industrial processes is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.