Permanent position: General Contractor headquartered in Wilmington, DE, is actively seeking well-qualified candidates for a Construction Project Manager opening in their Dewey Beach, DE, office. 3+ years of Project Management experience leading commercial construction projects and prior AIA monthly billing experience is required. Prior experience managing multi-family housing and condominium projects (both ground-up construction and renovations) in addition to commercial projects is highly preferred. Salary range for this position is $100k/yr.-$120k/yr. depending on experience. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Monitoring and managing project controls including: budget control, schedule control and over-all project success
- Responsible for working with Project Accountant for preparing billings each month.
- Responsible each month for producing a Project Overview Report.
- Review of all subcontractor and vendor applications for payment; review and preparation of owner and subcontractor change orders.
- Managing the communication flow on the projects including all shop drawings,
- RFI's, submittals, field bulletins, addendums, and owner and subcontractor progress meetings.
- Financial accountability for overall cost control systems and project profitability.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client, design professionals, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Leading and managing the project team, procurement processes, project schedules, owner change orders, accounts receivable, and closeout processes
- Working with the pre-construction team providing input on constructability, schedule and project approach.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager for commercial construction projects (both ground-up construction and renovations).
- Prior experience leading condominium and multi-family housing projects (ground-up AND renovations) is a major plus.
- A degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Prior experience with construction management/estimating software (Timberline/Sage, etc.) is a plus, but not required.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.