Permanent position: General contractor in Delaware is actively seeking candidates for a newly created Estimator position. This position will involve developing scopes of work for bid packages for commercial and healthcare projects. Salary range for the position if $50k/yr.-$75k/yr. based on experience.Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Subcontractor solicitation.
- Preparing and reviewing bid day estimate summary sheet.
- Subcontractor scope reviews and negotiations.
- Providing conceptual, schematic and design development budgets.
- Develop of GMP.
- Provide cost saving and value engineering analysis.
- Develop scopes of work for bid packages.
- Review subcontractor bids and perform final purchasing.
- Thorough knowledge of all types of building systems, materials and methods.
- Thorough understanding of drawings and specifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Estimating Software a must.
- 3+ Years experience as an estimator within the construction industry for a general contractor or construction manager.
- Degree in engineering, architecture or construction management is preferred but not required.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.