Permanent position: Engineering client has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is a full time opportunity located in Lawrenceville, GA. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in environmental and waste water engineering. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Planning, design, and evaluation of water and wastewater projects, drainage utility systems and other environmental engineering projects.
- Conduct engineering studies, reports, plans, and opinions of probable construction costs for major projects.
- Aid the project team's understanding of the client's program needs and act as the client's advocate for the project.
- Provide quality assurance and control checks. Ex: conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult coordination requirements.
- Communicate and interact with the client manager and representatives, project team members, review agencies, and others as appropriate to project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required; PE License preferred.
- Must have 5-10 years of project management experience in environmental and waste water engineering. Experience in storm water quality and quantity management is also helpful.
- Must have proficiency in latest version of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and water and sewer system modeling software.
- Experience on Public Works projects or consulting for local government/municipal clients is highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.