Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for all phases of manufacturing, including, tooling, MRP data, work instructions, and general technical leadership and shop floor support.
- Will act as liaison with customers and vendors and interact extensively with other departments internally.
- Sustain the integrity of the MRP system by creating and maintaining MRP data via Material Master, BOM's, and Routings (work instructions) in SAP which may be augmented by Manufacturing Procedures.
- Supports the prototype build of new products, performs process development and other assignments to support new hardware design.
- Provide leadership for Manufacturing in support of both repeat and first-time products. Develop improved methods to optimize cost, productibility and/or schedule.
- BS in Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role as a Manufacturing Engineer or Industrial Engineer
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.