Permanent position: Immediate Direct Hire opening for an Environmental Engineer with an Industrial Manufacturer near Quincy, IL. Client manufactures Industrial Metal Products and candidates should have experience in a manufacturing environment. The Environmental Engineer will assist with environmental systems data collection, analysis, and compliance of local, state, and federal regulations. 0-3+ years of experience, higher base salary for more experience. Candidates with no experience should have a bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or a similar degree. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Environmental Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Engineer
- Work with other engineers to to improve the company's environmental management system
- Audit and make sure work instructions are in line with company environmental policies and procedures
- Coordination of waste stream handling and documentation
- BS Degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field is highly preferred. Candidates with a lesser or no degree with experience will be considered.
- 1-3+ years of experience as an Environmental Tech/Engineer, preferably in a metal industry
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations in regards to air, water, and solid waste.
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.