Permanent position: Civil Engineering and Construction firm located in the Hartford area is actively seeking a Sr. Civil Engineer with a hydrology background working on both residential and commercial sites. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Assist with designing and permitting a variety of land development projects
- Prepare construction drawings, plans, and project specifications
- Specific hydrology, hydraulic, and scour analysis experience and engineering.
- BS Civil Engineering Degree
- EIT required; PE preferred.
- 4+ years of related or comparable experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.