Contract position: Nationwide manufacturer of on-site power generation systems is looking for several field service technician in the Boston, MA area. This is an 18 month long contract and will go permanent after that. There will be an 8 weeks training program in Sunnyvale, CA.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- (Preventative) maintenance on power generation systems.
- Trouble shooting and resolving of escalating problems.
- Systems inspections and documentation.
- Minimal HS diploma or Technical diploma.
- Strong El/Mech trouble shooting and repair skills.
- Understanding of mechanical systems.
- Willing to travel during the day, valid drivers license.
- Knowledge of Fluke multi-meter.
- Contractor benefits. 5 PTO days and 6 Holidays.
- Position will go permament after 18 months.
- All expenses paid 8 week traning in CA
- Pay starts when you get in the van to drive to customer's location
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.