Contract position: A Technical Program Manager for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is needed in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will develop and drive company hardware product labeling and markings initiatives. No per diem available. No travel will be required.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Develop, maintain, and communicate key focus points and next steps with engineering, design, operations, marketing, management and system program management.
- Work closely with graphic design, industrial design, marketing, regulatory compliance and product management in all stages of the product labeling process.
- Improve and maintain processes that can ensure team members have what they need to understand and execute on all objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering desired - also open to Marketing, Business and/or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in an engineering program management.
- Understanding of various on-product printing methods (pad printing, silk-screen, laser etching, in-tool, stitching, etc.).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.