Permanent position: Project Manager needed at a leading manufacturing organization located in Northern Virginia. This is a corporate engineering role supporting plant automation/controls projects. MUST have strong automation/controls engineering background. Excellent company culture and top notch relocation package. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Identify, obtain approval for, and implement automation projects
- Consult with the manufacturing plants' engineering teams as they conduct locally led automation projects.
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Projects will be for a manufacturing environment and could include: automation/robotic material movement, processing equipment, process control systems, and facility automation systems
- BS required; BS in controls/electrical engineering preferred
- 5+ years automation/controls experience within manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of automation project experience, including robotics, in an industrial setting
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent company culture and top notch relocation package
- 15% annual bonus target
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.