Permanent position: Project Engineer needed at a leading manufacturing organization located in Northern Virginia. This is a corporate engineering role that provides excellent exposure and career advancement opportunity. Great company culture and top notch relocation package. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Develops detailed project plans, presents plans to management, and executes plans in a timely manner.
- Implements all capital projects for the Plant
- Defines and maintains all drawing and work flow documentation of Plant operations.
- Leads the plant implementation team in implementing new products and/or processes
- Assists in defining improved process flows to support the plant operations and continual improvement process.
- BS in engineering required
- 2+ years of engineering experience within manufacturing environments
- Plant project experience a plus
- AutoCAD Inventor experience
- CNC programming or controls experience a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent company culture and top notch relocation package
- 15% annual bonus target
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.