Contract position: We are searching for a Senior Product Engineer in Wilsonville, OR to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Prepare drawings/MI's for shop personnel to assemble power distribution equipment and aftermarket products.
- Provide technical support for customers and plant personnel
- Maintain engineering schedule to ensure drawings are released and parts are ordered in time to support the Production build schedule
- Prepare Engineering drawings for team to ensure these items are manufactured on time to meet customer commitments
- Act as backup to the Power Distribution Sales Engineer in the product line to provide technical support to the customers and engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 2 years of experience designing and applying power distribution and control equipment
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.