Permanent position: Distribution Supervisor opportunity with a food & beverage manufacturing company at their distribution center located approximately 1 hour East of the Pittsburgh, PA area. This position will be responsible for supervision of the Route Sales Supervisor(s) while also providing supervision, direction, and leadership to the route sales and load out personnel. Client offers great benefits and this position is bonus eligible. Relocation assistance will be considered on a case by case basis.Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Set work schedules, ensuring coverage of each route
- Optimizes distribution productivity
- Ensure driver safety training is conducted and coach safe driving practices
- Ensure optimization and care for the distribution and fleet assets ensuring proper maintenance
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory (OSHA, DOT, EPA) requirements.
- Manage customer complaints
- Other duties as required
- Approximately 3 or more years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience managing personnel in a distribution & logistics environment (food & beverage product ideal but will consider other products)
- Demonstrated hands on management skills with the ability to coach, train and motivate personnel at all levels
- Strong skills in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- DOT qualified and licensed to drive trucks utilized in Branch Operations would be ideal
- Direct Store Delivery experience would also be helpful
- Excellent Benefits to include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.