Permanent position: A Project Architect is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the West Henrietta, NY area. This position will present and defend company transport solutions to customers in order to guide Request for Proposals writings in collaboration with the Project Engineering Manager (PrEM). No per diem available. Travel will not be required. Responsibilities for the Project Architect
Requirements for the Project Architect
- Analyse the development requested and elaborate customer-oriented design with the PrEM. Support the PrEM to validate the cost effective design for deployment and maintenance of the System.
- Define Project Baselines Strategy, by delegation of the PrEM, check that the System Delivery Plan is consistent with the Project Strategy, alert and propose mitigation plan in collaboration with the PrEM in other case.
- Facilitate (correspondence, meetings...) resolution of technical issues between the System and the Customer. Be the front office of the Project for troubleshooting / root cause identification in all phases of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in metro/mass transit signalling experience, preferably in the Railway Industry.
- Knowledge of application of engineering design automation tools. Six Sigma training or equivalent quality training.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.