Permanent position: A Methods & Tools Manager is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Rochester, NY area. This position will ensure efficient implementation/deployment of internal processes, tools, or applications within the company. No per diem available. Travel will not be required. Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- Define site deployment plan & monitoring including training, development and communication in coordination with the process correspondents and the local quality organization.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and adherence to budget. Identify and mitigate risks to implementation/deployment.
- Ensure regular reporting to the M&T corporate team and support internal M&T dashboard updates and communications to key stakeholders. Acts as the relay for the M&T corporate team in all initiatives for communication and deployment of practices and policies.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of project management, leading process/tool deployment, or related experience.
- Six Sigma training or equivalent Quality certification. Strong skills in stakeholder relationship building, facilitation, and matrix management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.