Permanent position: Senior Quality Engineer needed in Newnan, GA for a growing manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in a technical field, 10+ years experience in Quality or Process Methodologies, and the ability to interface/negotiate with customers. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop and implement Quality processes and documentations with cross functional teams
- Perform root cause analysis by applying basic Quality Tools and methodologies
- Prepare records, charts, graphs and other statistical information used for quality assurance
- Develop APQP documents for new and existing products
- Help develop test requirements needed prior to products being accepted for regular production
- Up to 20% domestic travel
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field required
- 10+ years experience in Quality or Process improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Highly desired is experience working in the innovative plumbing and safety products industry.
- Must have a good understanding of quality assurance approaches and methodologies, lean manufacturing, six sigma, APQP with PPAP knowledge.
- Experienced with all manufacturing methods (castings, forgings, plastic design, zinc diecast, SS fabrication, thermoforms),
- Material knowledge including Brass, Steels, Stainless steel, Engineered Plastics,Rubber and seal o-ring
- Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO
- Company bonus potential
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.