Permanent position: Immediate Direct-Hire opportunity for a Project Manager with a custom Automation Integrator near Dayton, OH. Candidates must have strong Automation experience and candidates that can design mechanical systems or who can assist in programming PLC's will be given priority. The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing custom automation projects as well as working alongside engineers to ensure projects are bring implemented correctly. Travel can be upwards of 30%. A degree is preferred but experience may suffice.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Identify and implement automation projects.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Consult with other Engineers to ensure projects are going according to design.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred but experience may suffice.
- 5+ years in automation with 2+ years of project management experience.
- Additional skills such as Mechanical Design or PLC Programming are highly desired but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.