Contract position: We have an opening for a Lab Technician to work at a world-renowned beverage manufacturer in Atlanta, GA. This is a year long contract assignment that could be longer based on performance. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Support product development personnel on projects from their initiation to completion.
- Accurately produce beverages from lab bench scale to pilot plant productions; prepare test and evaluate flavor mixtures syrups and beverages; conduct beverage analysis; acquire paperwork for new ingredients; organize stability sessions and expert taste tests; restock ingredients; lab organization and clean-up.
- Work in both a pilot plant and laboratory environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Science field, preferably Food Science
- 1 year or more of experience in a Laboratory environment.
- Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (e.g. preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping)
- Contractor benefits, PTO and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.