Permanent position: Entry-level Fuel Processing Systems Engineer needed for a full-time role in the South Windsor, CT area. The FPS Engineer will be responsible for contributing to the design, verification, validation and integration of an integrated fuel processor for a highly efficient, high temperature hydrogen based fuel cell system. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Support and participate in the fuel processing team.
- Participate in the development, advancement and commercialization of a fuel cell micro CHP system.
- Focus on all aspects of reactor design, analysis, model development and validation, prototype development, and characterization for an integrated fuel processor.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Knowledge of fuel cells and fuel processing technology.
- Engineering support in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.