Contract position: Twin Cities Based Medical Device Manufacturer is seeking and Supplier Quality Engineer, and will be responsible for evaluating suppliers of electronic components, resolving supplier quality issues, and overseeing the Supplier Corrective Action program. Qualified candidates should have a BS in Electrical Engineering and three years of experience in Supplier Quality, Med Device experience prefered.Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Track and qualify or disqualify suppliers according to organization's standards.
- Maintain successful relationships with supply, engineering, manufacturing, and regulatory departments.
- Report supplier performance and quality to management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of supplier management programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Three years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering.
- Experience in Med Device industry prefered but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.