Permanent position: Robotic technicians needed for a client in the Auburn Hills area. Looking for somone who has good experience with welding robots. Salary and shift will be based on expeirence.Responsibilities for the Robotics Engineer
Requirements for the Robotics Engineer
- Evaluate and improve our processes for uptime and repeatability
- Evaluate downtime situations for root cause and suggest/implement improvements
- Preventative maintenance on Equipment - identifies weakness in design and implements improvements.
- Monitor and participate in ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (Safety, Quality and Productivity) are being achieved and assist with action plan to ensure success.
- Robotics Certificate required
- Journeyman/ Industrial Electrician preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in automotive and manufacturing environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.