Permanent position: Engineering client has an immediate need for a Transportation Engineer in Cartersville, GA! Ideal candidates will possess a Civil Engineering degree and at minimum 3 years of experience working on traffic/transportation projects or with the GDOT. Candidates must have experience with Microstation or Inroads. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Transportation Engineer
Requirements for the Transportation Engineer
- Design and provide traffic control plans and ensuring they meet engineering standards.
- Manage projects from deveopment to completion including tracking due dates, invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Manage third-party contractors; monitor output, demands, capabilities, and profit margins.
- Attend meetings with customers to develop work area traffic control plans that meet customers works zone and project phasing requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT required, PE is a plus.
- Prior experience working on GDOT projects.
- Must be proficient with Microstation and Inroads.
- Insurance and 401k offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.