Permanent position: Engineering client has an immediate need for a CAD Drafter in Cartersville, GA! Ideal candidates will possess a minimum 2 years of design experience working on traffic/transportation projects or with the GDOT. Candidates must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Design and provide traffic control plans and ensuring they meet engineering standards.
- Pepare drawings and maintain CAD files for land development.
- Will handle the preparation of civil construction plans for street, drainage, water, wastewater, grading, site layouts and utility plans.
- Associate's Degree in CAD Technology or similar. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required in lieu of a degree.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Prior experience working on GDOT projects.
- Insurance and 401k offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.