Contract position: Packaging specialist needed for immediate contract opportunity with a global organization in the Redmond, WA area. Client is looking for a very sharp packaging/labeling professional who has experience with consumer products. This position offers a tremendous opportunity!! BS degree in a relevant field. Minimum 1 year experience in packaging, documentation and product development in consumer goods in a marketing/retail environment. Apply now for immediate consideration! Responsibilities for the Packaging Engineer
Requirements for the Packaging Engineer
- Work with Product Development to ensure product packaging and labeling meet defined quality standards
- Manage localization for global product introductions, including translations, artwork development and modifications, packaging and documentation
- Manage personal project timelines to ensure timely delivery and implementation of new packaging and labeling for components and configuration
- Track and document all packaging and final pallet dimensions and weights for new SKUs
- BS degree in a relevant field. Minimum 1 year experience in packaging, documentation and product development in consumer goods in a marketing/retail environment
- Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization and our suppliers
- Strong PC skills; CAD software MS Office Suite
- Goal-oriented, proactive, able to multi-task. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.