Contract position: Immediate Need in Medina NY for an Electrical Technician to perform detailed analyses and tests required for research, development, or quality control of processes and products. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Conducting verification testing on new product designs including executing test cases and documenting results in a highly disciplined controlled manner.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of electronic assembly, sub-assembly and electro-mechanical component designs and failures
- Running and thoroughly documenting test cases and results of test case execution in a disciplined manner as required by FDA guidelines
- Provide advanced technical assistance to the design and development of medical infusion pumps and ancillary equipment
- Testing of design concepts, prototypes and modifications, including circuit analysis, test, and trouble-shooting
- Conducting design verification and validation activities, as required
- Verify analog and digital electronic circuits for micro-controller based system
- Investigation and root cause analysis of assembly, sub-assembly and mechanical component designs and failures.
- Development of Engineering Test Plans, recording of test results and creation of Engineering Reports and related SIGMA documentation.
- BSEET Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred. Candidates working toward a BSEET will also be considered
- Minimum 2 years recent, relevant hands on experience
- Electro-mechanical experience in the area of control circuits and component specification is desired. Circuit board design and Circuit board test
- Experience supporting electronics and team of electrical engineers
- Experience in a laboratory environment or manufacture of a technical product
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.