Immediate Need in Medina NY for an Mechanical Technician to perform detailed analyses and tests required for research, development, or quality control of processes and products. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Provide advanced technical assistance to the design and development of medical infusion pumps and ancillary equipment
- Fabrication and assembly of prototypes, test equipment and engineering models
- Testing, evaluation and diagnosis of customer returns and engineering test devices
- Conducting verification testing on new product designs including executing test cases and documenting results in a highly disciplined controlled manner
- Investigation and root cause analysis of assembly, sub-assembly and mechanical component designs and failures.
- Testing of design concepts, prototypes and modifications
- Development of Engineering Test Plans, recording of test results and creation of Engineering Reports and related documentation
- Design, prototyping and building of test fixtures and manufacturing equipment
- A.S/A.A.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- 2 + years recent, relevant hands on mechanical manufacturing experience
- Experience in a laboratory environment or manufacture of a technical product
- Basic knowledge of FDA, GMP, and ISO 9000/9001 principles
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word
<Benefits for the Mechanical Technician
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.