Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Mechanical Engineer in Medina NY. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop and execute verification and validation protocols translating product requirements into test / use cases
- Testing device design and updating product requirements and specs to build
- Risk management to failures of existing products
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering (Mechanical (strongly preferred), Chemical, General Engineering or BioMedical, would be okay)
- Experience with the design, development and verification of electro-mechanical medical equipment.
- Experience with developing test cases for verification testing of electro-mechanical hardware systems
- Ability to perform tolerance and FEA analyses
- Technical writing experience especially with protocol writing and / or SOP writing.
- Experience with Medical Device New Product development and design controls preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.