Contract position: Quality Engineer needed for a 1 year + long contract assignment in East Peoria, IL. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree in Engineering and some experience working with advanced product quality planning (APQP). Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Use a specific suite of tools to execute the APQP process
- Deliver a comprehensive list of recommended design actions, special process controls, and validation activities to mitigate high risk areas
- 1 year experience with APQP
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Agricultural Engineering
- Industry leading talent benefits available to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.