Permanent position: Process Engineer located near Sheboygan, WI at an innovative international manufacturer of molded plastic products and component parts for a wide variety of industries. This position is responsible to evaluate existing processes, suggests measures for improvement and configures manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability, and productivity. Candidates are required to at least three (3) years of process improvement experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably dealing with the thermosetting process) to be considered. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide leadership to continuous improvement efforts, especially in the areas of processing and equipment.
- Develops, enhances and implements systems that increase efficiency and optimize all phases of production from design to manufacturing
- Evaluate existing processes, suggests measures for improvement and configures manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability, boost productivity and profitability
- Research, evaluate and recommend improvements to equipment
- Develop process parameters utilizing Statistical Analysis
- B.S degree in Engineering is preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of process improvement experience within a manufacturing environment (Plastics or Wood industries are coveted)
- Experience with thermosetting plastic or thermosetting resin processes is highly coveted
- Experience with Lean manufacturing and Six sigma is a plus
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.