Permanent position: Immediate need for a Chemical Engineer located near Des Plaines, Illinois at a growing manufacturer. Candidates must have an BS in Engineering (Chemical Engineering is ideal) and a minimum of two (2) years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment to be considered. This is a Direct Hire opportunity to join a growing and stable organization. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $80K. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Chemical Engineer
Requirements for the Chemical Engineer
- Identifies changes in production to improve process efficiencies and quality while reducing costs
- Ensures product quality is maintained or improved as a result of continuous improvement activities
- Troubleshooting process inefficiencies and remedying substandard factory performance
- Use Lean manufacturing principles to effectively improve manufacturing
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely related technical/engineering field
- 2 to 5 years experience in Industrial or manufacturing related engineering
- Understanding of engineering principles related to chemical processes is required.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $80K
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.